Monday 6 October 2014

# Chapter 28: Lord, change me into the likeness of Christ | The Power of a Praying Woman



“Not only was Jesus loving, but His love was beyond comprehension. We will never have to bear the sin of the world unto death the way He did, but He wants us to lay down our lives for people in other ways”
“Jesus was Lord of the universe, yet He humbles Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. Even a fraction of His humility will get us a long way in this world, because it’s such a rare commodity.”

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Jesus never wavered in His conviction and knowledge of who He was and why He was on earth.
Jesus gave of Himself to disciple a few men so that many lives would be touched. He gave of His power so that many would be healed, delivered, and made whole. "His ultimate gift was His life."
“Ask God to strengthen your inner being and make you as faithful as He is. Ask Him to help you die to yourself so that you can live for Him.”

The Power of a Praying Woman | Stormie Omartian
Get the book in the leading supermarkets and bookshops, let us pray together.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment