Tuesday 11 November 2014

My Vision, My guide, Conform my will to yours



Lord, take me deeper in Your word, be my vision especially when I loose sight of who you are and take control of my life. Your word in James 1:25 says that if I look into your perfect law of liberty and continue in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of your work, I will be blessed in what I do. Lord, instruct me as I put my life in right order. Be my guide in this world that has lost sight of who you are and your. Guide me as I live as one in this world but not of this world. Guide me as i seek your Kingdom and your righteousness.  Lord, prepare me to be a true worshiper, one who worships you in truth and in Spirit. in all humble adoration and gives himself to you wholly because when it is all said and done, it is all about you...Your Glory and Honour.
John 4:23-24
But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him. God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.

Make this your prayer today.

Be my Vision
Be my Guide
Conform my will to Yours




No comments:

Post a Comment