Saturday 30 August 2014

# Chapter 11: Lord, bless me in the work I do. | The Power of a Praying Woman

Monday 15th of September 

Good morning dearies! I hope we all had a blessed weekend. What are you expecting God to speak to you about today? As you think about that, let's see a bit of what chapter 11 is about.

"I know what it's like to go to bed hungry. When I was a child, we were so poor there were many times when we had no food in the house and no way of getting any. That feeling of hunger was frightening, and the fear never left me, even after I grew up...It wasn't until I came to know the Lord and began to understand the way He provides for His children that I finally got rid of the fear. It was such a relief to discover that I could trust God to take care of me...I found that when I was led by the Lord in the work I did, and I committed all my work to Him for His glory, He blessed it...The ideal woman described in the Bible is a hard worker. She is a woman of strength, energy, and vision who works hard into the night and.knows that what she has to offer is good. God wants us to experience that kind of success and satisfaction. But it doesn't happen without prayer...Commit your work to the Lord and ask Him to bless it."
Psalm 128:1-2
Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways. When you eat the labor of your hands, you shall be happy, and it shall be well with you.
The Power of a Praying Woman | Stormie Omartian
Get the book in the leading supermarkets and bookshops, let us pray together.

No comments:

Post a Comment