Wednesday 13 April 2016

God Gave Me a Baby Sister

                                    Photo Courtesy: www.motherscircle.net.

One of the reasons I think The power of a Praying Kid is very cool is because it has testimonies of children who made prayers to the Lord and He answered them.

 You see, when Jesus told the disciples that "...unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven," it was in reference to their wholesome faith. The childlike faith!

I read some of them and I think to myself, " oh boy, I wish I could pray in such  faith" What I am saying is that, as a parent, even as you help your child in reading this book, your faith will be challenged, your prayer life too. And I pray then even so, the challenge will come from the faith your child will exhibit in Jesus.

 See this answered prayer!
when I was five, I asked God if he could give me  a baby sister, and God answered my prayer. It took some time but I got a beautiful baby sister even though the doctors said it was not possible.
 Landrie (10 yrs)

Here is another one:
One time when I was sick, I asked god to heal me. He didn't heal me right away, but he did answer my Prayer. Even though I wanted it to be answered sooner, He answered it when he wanted to.
Mandy (12 yrs)

The Power of a Praying Kid will help your child learn to talk to God in a meaningful and relational way. Get your copy Today  Call us on 0712 980 728 or 0712 133 471

                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment